McAfee Stinger 64-bit is a standalone energy made use of to identify and also eliminate particular infections. It is not an alternative to full anti-virus protection, however a specialized tool to assist managers as well as customers when handling a contaminated system. Information on new or enhanced signatures added with each Stinger develop are noted in the Readme details.
McAfee Stinger makes use of next-generation scan technology, including rootkit scanning, and check efficiency optimizations. It spots as well as removes hazards recognized under the “” Threat Listing”” choice under Advanced food selection choices in the Stinger application.
Stinger is a standalone energy produced by McAfee to discover and remove certain infections. It is not a replacement for complete antivirus protection. Rather, it is a device that assists you cleanse a contaminated computer system of particular recognized risks.
Stinger utilizes a McAfee technology called Global Threat Intelligence (GTI) to determine harmful sites. GTI frequently keeps track of web sites around the world for harmful material.Join Us stinger antivirus website
When you download Stinger, you can allow GTI in the list below way:
- Click Preferences.
- Select the preferred GTI level of sensitivity level.
NOTE: If you select High or Really High, McAfee Labs suggests that you set the On infection detection activity to Record just for the initial scan. Setting this choice sees to it that valid data are not accidentally removed.
To download as well as run the Stinger, follow these steps:
- To begin, most likely to the Stinger download web page.
- Click the strong Download Stinger web link. This downloads one of the most commonly utilized version:
- Do not choose the ePO variations of Stinger. These are for use in company settings.
- If you have a 64-bit variation of Windows, click Download Stinger for x64 systems.
- Click Download Now.
- Save Stinger to a hassle-free place, such as your desktop computer.
- Right-click the Stinger application that you just downloaded.
- Select Run as Manager.
- If you see a Windows safety and security caution:
- Click Yes, Continue, or Run.
- Approve completion User Permit Arrangement (EULA).
- Click Customize my check to include added drives or directory sites (only the C: drive is checked by default).
- Click Scan. Stinger fixings all infected documents located.
ESSENTIAL: If Stinger repair services any kind of contaminated data, increase the area below for essential information.